Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's up, Witches?

Boo! Sorry I have been on hiatus for so long now. Busy, busy weeks followed by eventful weekends- you know the drill. Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. Cheers to taking full advantage of dressing in something bizarre and actin’- a – fool!
Carving pumpkins was a bust with Joyce. Maybe a combination of our A.D.D. and a super scary movie on TV?

Here are some pictures of me and my beautiful friends during some festive bar hoping in uptown. The clubs and bars were nuts- even more crowded than usual, eek! (A hippie, Geisha, Liger Tamer, and Mr./Mrs. Pac Man... and my poor dog dressed as a banana)







Found this New York Times Vintage Halloween picture & fell in love with it. Consider it eye candy instead of regular old halloween candy, yumm!


No comments:

Post a Comment